Let me introduce myself
I worked some 30 years with international, mid-sized companies and groups:
- Qualified Swiss auditor with Ernst & Young
- Controller and Finance Director with General Electric
- Finance Director with GABA/Colgate Palmolive
- Transition Manager with Novartis
I have a broad, operational experience in audit, controlling, accounting and projects:
- Acquisitions and integrations; but also divestments
- Outsourcing and Service Center structures
- ERP implementation
In my current work in controlling, accounting, projects, compliance and also audit I really enjoyed one area – which became kind of a speciality:
The combination of business experience and (financial) modelling.
I am familiar with the problems faced during business reorganisations, account issues and controlling task at first hand (not just strategically but also operational). And I am really enjoying providing hands-on solutions particularly in the area of reporting and data analysis.